In an hour, the Hatco C-57 booster heater can raise the temperature of 573 gallons of water by 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 326 gallons of water by 70 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring both amounts reach 180 degrees to properly sanitize dishes. The equipment comes pre-plumbed and pre-wired from the factory to ease installation upon arrival. A built-in high-limit switch shuts off the unit if the temperature becomes too high, and a low-water cut-off feature turns the unit off if water supply in the tank is too low. A pressure-relief valve monitors the pressure in the unit.
A Castone coating lines the 6-gallon tank of the Hatco C-57 booster heater to resist corrosion and scale buildup. The tank is insulated with fiberglass to retain heat while the unit exterior is built with a stainless steel front panel to resist dents. Protecting against scratches and dents, the body of the booster heater has a powder-coated, hammertone finish.
- Water is heated to 180 degrees to sanitize dishes
- Maximum 573 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 326 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity in the water tank
- Tank is lined with Castone, a substance like concrete that protects components from corrosion and resists limescale buildup
- Temperature and pressure gauges monitor water conditions
- Fiberglass insulation for energy efficiency
- Components are pre-wired and pre-plumbed to simplify installation
- Cabinet has a stainless steel front panel and powder-coated, hammertone body
- Front panel provides access to electrical components to expedite service calls
- Pressure-relief valve eliminates the danger of pressure buildup
- Pressure-reducing valve provides optimum incoming water pressure
- High-temperature limit switch cuts off electricity if the unit begins to overheat
- Low-water cut-off feature shuts down unit if the water level runs too low
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 18.03 in. H
- 57 kW, 68.6 A
From The Manufacturer
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 57KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6″ plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.