Durable enough for repeated use, the Hatco FSHC-17W2D full-height insulated heated cabinet is made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The cabinet is fully insulated to retain heat and comes with 17 universal slides to accommodate food pans. These slides are positioned on 3-inch centers and adjustable by 1.5 inches. To provide mobility for relocation, it sits on 5-inch casters.
The Hatco FSHC-17W2D mobile heated cabinet comes with four Dutch doors that enable pass-thru operation, streamlining pan retrieval by providing cabinet access from each side. Employees can adjust the temperature from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit with electronic controls, and it can be monitored on a digital display. This unit measures 25.95 inches wide by 35.10 inches deep by 73.60 inches high overall.
- Part of the Flav-R-Savor series
- 2-gal. water reservoir adds humidity
- 17 pairs of universal slides on 3-in. centers
- Slides adjustable by 1.5 in.
- Holds 17 sheet pans or 34 steam table pans
- 4 Lexan Dutch doors
- Pass-thru construction
- Digital display
- Electronic controls
- Temperature range: 80-200 degrees F
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Equipped with 5-in. casters (2 swivel with locks, 2 rigid)
Dimensions & Utilities
- 25.95 in. W x 35.10 in. D x 73.60 in. H
- 13.8 A, 1,650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Flav-R-Savor Humidified Holding Cabinet, (4) Dutch doors, Pass-thru, (17 pair) universal slides 3″ OC adjustable on 1-1/2″ OC, stainless steel construction, 5″ swivel casters (two swivel with wheels locks, two rigid), NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.