Housed inside a durable, compact stainless steel chassis, the Hatco GR-36 infrared strip warmer can be mounted above a countertop or within a pass-thru window with its included mounting brackets. This 36-inch-wide by 6-inch-deep by 23/4-inch-tall unit uses a single heating rod that was warms foods with Glo-Ray technology. Its thick layer of heavy-duty insulation reduces heat loss to help reduce energy costs. Meant to be used with 120-volt outlets, this heating unit outputs a maximum of 575 watts.
The Hatco GR-36 food warmer is also designed with safety and cleanliness in mind. The unit’s heating rod is protected with a wire cage to reduce operator injury risk. Its built-in toggle switch enables simple operation, while its reflectors resist blackening from exposure to high heat.
- Single metal-sheathed heating rod
- Stainless steel chassis
- Minimizes heat loss with thick layer of insulation
- Wire cage wrapped around heating unit
- Focuses heat using Glo-Ray technology
- Easy-to-use toggle switch
- Reflectors resist blackening
- Includes mounting brackets for immediate installation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 6 in. D x 23/4 in. H
- 4.8 A, 575 W
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, 36″ W, standard wattage, single metal heater rod in stainless steel housing, 575 watts, NSF, CE, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.