The Hatco AH60120ICCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer maintains serving temperatures without continuing to cook or dry out the product. The pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding surface and prevents cold spots. The reflector does not blacken, which keeps the pattern even and consistent. Wire guards are built in under the heating element to reduce the risk of burns. Users can make power adjustments on this Hatco AH60120ICCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer with a built-in infinite switch that is simple to use. Four stainless steel mounting tabs are included to help with installation.
- Holds product safely at serving temperatures without cooking or drying out the food
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding surface and does not have cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken, keeping the heating pattern even
- Wire guards under the heating element reduce the risk of burns
- Insulation reduces loss of heat
- Built-in infinite switch enables the operator to adjust the power
- Aluminum housing construction is built for high-volume use
- Comes with 4 stainless steel mounting tabs that speed up installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 1400 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.