Part of the Glo-Ray line, the Hatco GRSB-48-O heated shelf is designed for drop-in countertop installation, featuring a recessed surface and protruding trim piece that conceals seams. Its 49.50-inch wide by 31.50-inch deep by 2.88-inch-tall body is great for keeping pizza, bread, and other baked goods hot and ready to serve. For hassle-free installation, this unit includes mounting brackets.
With an aluminum exterior and blanket-type thermal system, the Hatco GRSB-48-O warming shelf provides thorough, uniform heating with a maximum temperature setting of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Its fiberglass insulation prevents heat from escaping while maintaining a constant heat flow. With an adjustable thermostat and lighted power switch, this unit features a standard control box.
- Featured in the Glo-Ray series
- Aluminum construction
- Drop-in countertop design
- Recessed body with flanged trim
- Blanket-type heating element
- Fiberglass insulation
- Lighted power switch
- Manual thermostat
- Attachment brackets included
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 48.5 in. W x 30.5 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 48.75 in. W x 30.75 in. D
- Useable shelf surface: 48 in. W x 30 in. D
- Overall: 49.50 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 11.9 A, 1430 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3-ft. control box conduit cord
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 49-1/2″ x 31-1/2″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug