Constructed of sturdy aluminum, the Hatco GRSB-72-I heated shelf features a recessed body designed for drop-in installation. Its perimeter is flanged for a clean transition between the countertop and unit, and it includes mounting hardware for self-assembly. For user convenience. it’s equipped with a lighted rocker switch that signals if the unit is on. Because it measures 73.50 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 2.88 inches tall, it’s great for displaying pizza and hot appetizers.
To maintain the freshness and temperature of hot food, the Hatco GRSB-72-I warming shelf contains a blanket-type foil heating element with fiberglass insulation. Part of the Glo-Ray line, this piece is excellent for use in buffet lines and cafeterias, while its manual thermostat enables flexible temperature control. For user safety, it has a maximum heat setting of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Glo-Ray line
- Aluminum surface
- Drop-in countertop unit
- Recessed base with flanged trim
- Blanket-type foil heating element
- Fiberglass insulation preserves heat
- Lighted rocker switch indicates unit is on
- Manual thermostat
- Installation hardware included
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 72.5 in. W x 20 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 72.75 in. W x 20.25 in. D
- Useable shelf surface: 72 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- Overall: 73.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 12 A, 1440 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3-ft. control box conduit cord
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 73-1/2″ x 21″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug