To display and hold prepared foods in pizza parlors, buffets, and cafeterias, this Hatco HCSBF-36-S hot and cold shelf can be installed in a 37-inch-wide by 25-inch-deep countertop cutout for flush, top-mounted presentation. Its sleek structure matches the Hatco GRSBF heated built-in shelves for a cohesive appearance, while its corrosion-resistant hard-coated aluminum surface transfers hot and cool temperatures efficiently. Overall, this 37.5-inch-wide by 25.5-inch-deep by 10.1-inch-high unit has a 36-inch by 24-inch usable shelf space.
Operators can modify the Hatco HCSBF-36-S heating and cooling shelf’s temperatures with its electronic control box, and the shelf can be adjusted between hot and cold modes within 30 minutes. A thermal break protects adjacent areas from condensation and temperature transfers. This model’s condensing unit includes service valves, a dryer and filter, a receiver, and a sight glass for service, while its 5-foot-long long flexible refrigerant line enables extraction for service. Users can install the control box and condensing unit as far as 4 feet from the shelf’s center to fit compact areas.
- Flush, top-mount configuration
- Changes between heat and cool modes in 30 minutes
- Hard-coat aluminum surface
- Thermal break
- Attached electronic temperature control box
- Includes unattached condenser with sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, receiver, and flexible 5-ft. refrigerant line
- R-513A refrigerant
- Condenser and control box can be mounted 4-ft. from shelf’s center
- Minimum countertop cutout: 36.6 in. W x 24.6 in. D
- Maximum countertop cutout: 37 in. W x 25 in. D
- Control box cutout: 13.13 in. W x 5.63 in. H
Dimensions & Utilities
- Usable shelf space: 36 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 37.5 in. W x 25.5 in. D x 10.1 in. H
- 6.9 A, 450-825 W, 1/3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Hot/Cold Shelf, built-in flush top, 36″ W x 24″ D, electronic temperature control, condensing unit, aluminum hardcoat, top mount, cULus, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.