Great for cafes and coffee shops, the Hatco RWM-2 double waffle maker can cook two 7-inch-diameter waffles simultaneously. These waffles are traditional-thin and round with a crispy exterior and shallow pockets that hold syrup and butter. Because of their exclusive design, the heating elements in this unit evenly distribute heat for high-quality, consistent baking. The waffle iron heats up quickly, both after it is initially turned on and after batter is added to the plates. To reach the ideal crispness for each waffle, operators can adjust the bake time and temperature on the waffle maker.
The cooking plates on this Hatco RWM-2 classic American waffle maker are made of durable, lightweight cast aluminum that is not quite as heavy duty as cast iron. Because the frame is made of stainless steel, the unit is strong and can be wiped clean. A removable drip tray is integrated into the unit, and a nylon cleaning brush is included.
- Makes (2) 7-in.-diameter x 5/8-in.-thick traditional waffles simultaneously
- Quickly preheats and recovers set temperature after waffle batter is added
- Element is uniquely designed to evenly distribute heat throughout the cooking plates
- Lightweight cast aluminum plates
- Durable stainless steel frame can be wiped clean
- Analog control panel has adjustable time and temperature settings
- LED display shows the operation status, time, and temperature
- Audible alarm sounds when the waffles are done
- Removable drip tray
- Includes nylon cleaning brush
Dimensions & Utilities
- 19.63 in. W x 17.75 in. D x 8.13 in. H
- 7.5 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Waffle Maker, electric, double, round, 7″ x 5/8″ thick waffles, cast aluminum plates, removable drip tray, LED display, audible alarm, analog control panel, stainless steel frame, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.