The Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ crescent cube ice machine head uses CycleSaver™ technology to produce large quantities of ice in a few cycles. In a 24-hour period, it can produce 905 pounds of ice if the air temperature is 70 degrees Fahrenheit and the water temperature is 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Measuring 11⁄2 inch by 11⁄8 inch by 1⁄2 inch, the crescent cubes are perfect for soft drinks, dispensing applications, and more.
Temperatures in the unit are maintained by R-404A refrigerant, and the air-cooled condenser makes installation and servicing simple. If there is an issue within the system, the EverCheck™ system alerts the operator with a series of beeps. For service access, the panels on the Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ crescent cube ice machine are easy to remove. With the stainless steel construction, the exterior of the unit resists minor damage and corrosion.
- Produces 905 lbs. of ice in 24 hours when air temperature is 70 degrees F and water temperature is 50 degrees F
- Produces 753 lbs. of ice in 24 hours when air temperature is 90 degrees F and water temperature is 70 degrees F
- Makes large amounts of ice in a few cycles with the CycleSaver technology
- Crescent cube ice measures 11⁄2 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 1⁄2 in.
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Air-cooled condensing unit makes the unit simple to install and service
- EverCheck alert system uses various beep signals to signify different system issues
- Easily remove the panels for service access
- H-Guard Plus™ antimicrobial agent slows the growth of bacteria
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Storage bin is not included
- 13,000 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13 A, 5 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 301⁄4 in. W x 285⁄8 in. D x 321⁄2 in. H
- Ambient temperatures should stay between 45-100 degrees F
- Water temperature should stay between 45-90 degrees F
- Water pressure should measure between 10-113 PSIG
- Requires a 12-in. top, rear, and side clearance for air flow and service access