Standing on 6-inch legs, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B25PP ice maker’s storage bin can be adjusted to ensure the unit remains level as it operates. The bin holds as much as 242 pounds of prepared ice at a time, and the ice maker head can produce 520 pounds of ice each day in ideal conditions. Useful in locations that serve high volumes of beverages, the half-cube ice produced by this unit is good for chilling drinks and blending into smoothies or frozen drinks such as margaritas.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B25PP ice machine head with bin is designed to reduce employee labor during operation. Its LED display makes it possible for employees to monitor the machine at a glance; its LED smart light notifies users when cleaning is required. During routine maintenance, users can remove the snap-in interior components and run them through a commercial dishmachine for cleaning. To promote sanitary use and prevent the spread of germs, the ice machine head is treated with antimicrobial protection.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 520-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 390-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Half-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Self-contained condenser streamlines installation and operation
- Hot air is exhausted from top and side for improved efficiency
- Plastic foodzone has no small cracks to trap microbes
- BPA-free, removable components are warewasher safe for simple cleaning
- Enhanced with PURE ICE antimicrobial protection to reduce bacterial growth
- 1-touch, operable sanitizing and descaling processes
- Smart LED light communicates cleaning status
- LED display enhances visibility
- Universal control board with Smart Harness to configure multiple machines quickly
- Includes recyclable parts
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 6,252-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 242-lb. capacity
- Rotocast aluminum exterior is lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Polyethylene interior liner insulated with foam
- Top-hinged, slope front access door
- Rests on 6-inch adjustable legs
- Multiple bin top sizes are available and sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 28 in. H
- 17.8 A, 5.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
EElevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 520 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (390 lb at 90°/70°), half-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 242 lb storage capacity, 30″W x 31″D x 28″H, top-hinged, slope front door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene interior, rotocast exterior finish, 6″ legs, NSF