The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B110PS ice machine head with bin is suitable for locations that serve a medium to high volume of iced beverages such as tea, water, juice, and soda. It produces full-size ice cubes, a type of ice that melts slowly, enabling it to chill beverages without watering them down. Inside the bin, as much as 854 pounds of ice can be stored at one time, and the polyethylene interior liner is insulated with foam to keep the ice from melting as it’s held.
Designed for sanitary use, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B110PS ice machine head with bin is treated with an antimicrobial substance. This inhibits bacterial growth and has removable interior components that can be cleaned thoroughly in a commercial dishwasher. To ensure users clean the unit regularly, its smart LED light notifies them when the machine must be disinfected. Controlling the unit’s descaling and sanitizing cycles, one-touch activation simplifies routine maintenance.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 600-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 455-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Installation is streamlined with self-contained condenser
- Dual exhaust setup for improved heat dispersal
- Cleaning is simplified by plastic foodzone
- BPA-free, removable interior pieces are dishwasher safe
- PURE ICE antimicrobial treatment prevents cross contamination
- 1-touch sanitizing and descaling control
- Smart LED light informs users when to clean the machine
- LED display for clear readability
- Universal control board with Smart Harness simplifies maintenance
- Select components can be recycled
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 854-lb. capacity
- Rotocast aluminum exterior withstands high-volume use
- Polyethylene interior liner insulated with foam for temperature stability
- Slope front door is hinged on top
- Supported by adjustable, 6-in. legs
- Comes with BPF-1 filler panels for mounting 30-in.-wide modular ice makers
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 48 in. W x 31 in. D x 50 in. H
- Bin filler panels: 10 in. W x 24 in. D
- 9.2 A, 5.63 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 600 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (455 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin w/ Filler Panels: 854 lb storage capacity, 48″W x 31″D x 50″H, top-hinged, slope front door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene interior, durable aluminum exterior, 6″ legs, NSF