With a maximum production capacity of 600 pounds of full-cube ice per day in optimal conditions, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B1300-48 ice maker with bin is suitable for use in medium- to high-volume locations such as gas stations, quick-serve restaurants, and concession stands. Its bin can hold 1,320 pounds of prepared ice, so venues can meet demand during especially busy periods without extended wait times. The bin’s design ensures older ice is dispensed first so product rotates frequently and doesn’t become stale.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B1300-48 ice maker head with bin has several features that streamline cleaning and promote sanitary use. Its interior plastic foodzone features smooth corners and has no tight spaces where residual buildup or bacteria can accrue, and several components can be snapped out and washed in a commercial dishwasher for thorough cleaning. To fight contaminant spread between cleanings, this unit is treated with antimicrobial enhancement that prevents bacteria, mold spores, and fungus from growing.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 600-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 455-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Space-saving condenser is self-contained
- Dual exhaust system improves heat dispersal
- Plastic foodzone wipes clean for improved sanitation
- BPA-free, dishwasher-safe, removable parts
- PURE ICE antimicrobial medium controls bacterial growth
- 1-touch sanitizing and descaling operation reduces employee labor
- Smart LED light reminds users to clean the unit
- Clearly readable LED display
- Universal control board with Smart Harness common configuration
- Select components are recyclable
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 1,320-lb. capacity
- 41.9-cu.-ft. storage space
- Durable stainless steel construction supports long-term use
- First-in, first-out (FIFO) ice management keeps product fresh
- Anticorrosive poly liner
- Heavy-duty door has stay-open feature
- Ice shield controls ice flow
- 32-in. required door access
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 48 in. W x 31 in. D x 65 in. H
- 9.2 A, 5.63 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 600 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (455 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 1320 lb storage capacity, 48″W x 31″D x 65″H, stainless steel construction, first in first out ice management, corrosion resistant Poly Liner, heavy duty “stay open” door for easy one hand access, ice shield controls flow & reduces spills, includes universal adapter kit, NSF
There are no reviews yet.