Designed to reduce the spread of harmful germs, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B55PS ice machine head and bin has antimicrobial enhancement inside, as well as a smooth plastic foodzone that doesn’t harbor contaminants. For streamlined cleaning, the unit features one-touch sanitizing and descaling procedures while select components can be removed and washed in the dishwasher. Simplifying maintenance, this unit can perform digital diagnostics and has a smart LED light that signals when cleaning should occur.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B55PS ice maker and bin can store 510 pounds of ice, and the bin is insulated with foamed polyethylene to ensure the ice doesn’t melt during storage. Resting on 6-inch legs, the bin’s height can be adjusted to accommodate uneven flooring and keep the unit level. To serve the prepared ice, the bin has a top-hinged, sloped door that users can open to access the contents. On the exterior, the bin is made of rotocast aluminum, a construction that resists corrosion.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 600-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 455-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Built-in, self-contained condenser
- Dual exhaust system disperses heat effectively
- Plastic foodzone interior resists microbial growth
- BPA-free, warewasher-safe parts can be removed for quick cleaning
- Germ growth is restricted by PURE ICE antimicrobial
- 1-touch controls activate descaling and sanitizing
- Smart LED light communicates routine maintenance needs
- LED display streamlines unit monitoring
- Calibration is simplified by Smart Harness control board
- Recyclable components for minimized environmental impact
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 510-lb. capacity
- Rotocast aluminum exterior withstands high-volume use
- Foam-insulated polyethylene liner keeps ice cold
- Top-hinged, sloped front access door
- 6-in. legs adjust to ensure the unit remains level
- Multiple bin top sizes are available and are sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 50 in. H
- 9.2 A, 5.63 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 600 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (455 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 510 lb storage capacity, 30″W x 31″D x 50″H, top-hinged, slope front door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene interior, durable aluminum exterior, 6″ legs, NSF