The Ice-O-Matic GEMD270A countertop dispenser produces both ice and water, and users can select their option with a lighted keypad on the front panel. After selection, the unit dispenses automatically so cups do not need to be pushed into the dispenser, making it more sanitary than push-button units. Because it operates quietly, this dispenser is great in cafeterias, hospitals, and offices where distractions are discouraged. This unit makes Pearl Ice‚Äîalso known as nugget ice‚Äîand is a customer favorite because it is soft and chewy.
Because the Ice-O-Matic GEMD270A nugget ice and water dispenser is only 15 inches wide, it takes up less countertop space than a larger dispenser would. The plastic chute that dispenses ice is removable for cleaning to prevent bacteria from forming due to constant use. In ideal operating conditions, this unit makes as much as 273 pounds of ice per day and 11.4 pounds of ice per hour. It can also store 12 pounds of ice for later use.
- 273-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 198-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Produces 11.4 lbs. of ice per hr.
- 12-lb. storage capacity
- Makes Pearl Ice nuggets measuring 3/8 in. dia. x 1/2 in. H
- Dispenses ice and water
- 15-in. width takes up less space than a bigger unit
- Touch-free dispense for sanitary use
- Operates quietly for use in hospitals or offices
- Self-contained condenser
- Plastic chute removable for cleaning
- Lighted keypad enables straightforward selection for dispensing options
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 15.3 in. W x 26.1 in. D x 34.4 in. H
- 6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Pearl Ice Ice/Water Dispenser, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 273 lb/124 kg production/24 hours, 12 lb. storage, touch-free dispense, durable finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, cULus, NSF