The Ice-O-Matic ICEU220FA ICE Series undercounter ice maker can produce 238 pounds of ice in 24 hours and store 70 pounds in the built-in bin. It makes 0.875-inch by 0.875-inch by 0.875-inch full-cube ice, which is perfect for drinks in bars and restaurants since it is large and slow melting. The unit is designed to consistently produce ice, reduce energy use, and increase storage capacity.
Antimicrobial protection on the surfaces in the Ice-O-Matic ICEU220FA undercounter ice machine reduces scale, mold, and bacteria buildup. The evaporator plate has a durable nickel plating that enhances its durability. The condenser in this ice maker is air cooled, and air flows in and out the front of the unit. With this design, the unit can be placed against walls and other surfaces.
- 238-lb. maximum daily production
- 70-lb. ice storage capacity
- Full-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Harvest Assist feature consistently produces ice, reduces energy consumption, and increases capacity
- Pure Ice antimicrobial agent protects surfaces from bacteria and scale buildup
- Strong nickel plating on the evaporator plate increases durability
- Air-cooled condenser
- Front air intake and discharge enables placement against walls and other equipment
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and plastic
- 6-in. adjustable legs stabilize on most surfaces
- Required ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Part of the Ice Series
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- 11.6 A, 8.8 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 238 lb/108 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.9 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR