The Ice-O-Matic ICEU220HA ice machine is a self-contained unit with a built-in storage bin. It can produce as much as 238 pounds of half-cube ice per day and store 70 pounds, keeping you well-stocked with ice for blended drinks, beverages, and other applications. This air-cooled model uses a front-located air exchange and does not require an air filter for operation. It is also an ENERGY STAR-qualified ice machine, which means it uses significantly less energy compared to similar equipment.
The ICEU220HA ice machine comes standard with Ice-O-Matic exclusive features that promote durability and performance. Finished ice is pushed into the bin via a harvest assist technology for accelerated ice production. The machine’s evaporator is plated in nickel to resist damage from its constant exposure to water and ice. Antimicrobial protection inhibits bacterial growth to help maintain a cleaner ice machine. The adjustable 6-inch legs and 24-inch width also provide flexible installation options.
- Maximum daily ice production of 238 lbs.
- Total storage capacity of 70 lbs.
- Half-cube ice is ideal for soft drinks and blended frozen drinks
- Air-cooled model uses a front-located air exchange and requires no air filter
- Low-profile, compact design allows undercounter installation in small spaces
- Construction includes stainless steel, molded plastic, and adjustable 6-in. legs
- ENERGY STAR model is designed to use less energy and water to save on operation costs
- Half Cube Dimensions: 3/8 in. W x 7/8 in. D x 7/8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.9 A, plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- Antimicrobial protection helps inhibit the growth of bacteria and slime on machine interior
- Harvest assist pushes ice into the storage bin to promote consistent ice production
- Evaporator has a copper core and nickel plating to resist damage and corrosion
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 238 lb/108 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.9 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR