Reducing the amount of ice spilled and wasted, the Ice-O-Matic IOD150 countertop ice dispenser has a quick stop feature and a push-lever chute with direct dispense to make sure ice lands within the glass. To produce ice, this unit must be combined with an applicable 22-inch-wide ice maker. The dispenser stores 150 pounds of ice and is intended for countertop use where self-serving is needed.
For safety purposes, an interlock function in the Ice-O-Matic IOD150 ice dispenser shuts off the unit when the front panel is removed for component cleaning. It prevents jams by automatically rotating the ice each hour for four seconds and breaking it up. To keep ice at ideal serving temperatures, this dispenser is insulated with 1-inch-thick foam, and it is made of stainless steel that will resist wear and corrosion.
- 150-lb. storage capacity
- Lever dispenser ensures ice hits the glass
- Push dispense operation
- Stops quickly to prevent overflow
- Prevents jams by turning ice for 4 sec. every hr.
- Designed for countertop use
- Accommodates nugget and cubed ice
- Insulated with 1-in. foam so ice does not melt
- Bin accessible for cleaning
- For use with 22-in.-wide ICE series cubers or 21-in.-wide Pearl machines
- Interlock switch turns off machine when front panel is removed
- Stainless steel resists corrosion
- Plastic front panel
- Space-saving design
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-60 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 30.69 in. D x 35.63 in. H
- 3 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Ice Dispenser, counter model, approximately 150 lb storage capacity, lever dispensing, 10-1/2″ cup clearance, (cube & Pearl ice dispensing only) accepts 22″ wide ICE series cubers or 21″ wide Pearl Ice machines, bin kit required, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps, cULus, NSF