The Ikon IGCO SINGLE is a gas convection oven that can run on natural gas or liquid propane. A conversion kit is supplied with each unit. The front, sides, and top exterior of this oven is constructed of stainless steel. It contains three inshot burners, 18,000 BTU each. The fan motor is two-speed, and with 1/2 HP fan the rotations can range from 1140 – 1725 rpm. The fan also has a forced ‘cool down’ fan mode.
The oven interior is constructed of porcelain enamel. It also has two halogen interior lights. Five nickel plated racks come with this oven, and the oven interior has ten possible rack positions. The temperature range is 66° to 260° Celsius. The oven is ignited electronically, has an electronic thermostat, & manual timer control.
- Gas convection oven
- Runs on natural gas or liquid propane; a conversion kit is supplied with each unit
- Front, sides, and top exterior are constructed of stainless steel
- Three inshot burners in the interior, 18,000 BTU each
- Two-speed fan motor with 1/2 HP; forced ‘cool down’ mode
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- Two halogen lights in the interior
- Five nickel plated racks with ten possible rack positions
- Temperature range of 66° – 260° Celsius
- Electronic ignition
- Single Oven-requires IGCO Leg Kit (sold separately)
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (LP) Gas main supply required
- A conversion kit is supplied with each unit. In order to avoid any warranty issues, conversion of your unit must be completed by an authorized Ikon service agent.
- 3/4” NPT gas connection
- Natural gas 4” W.C., LP gas 10” W.C.
|Overall Dimensions||38.12”W x 44.37”D x 60”H|
|Oven Interior||29” W x 22.5” D x 19.37” H|
|Rack Clearance||28”W x 21”D|
|Shipping Crates||45.3”W x 49.2” D x 37” H, 48 cu ft., 511 lbs|