To reduce sticking, the IKON ITG-24E electric griddle has a 23.8-inch by 29-inch griddle plate made of polished steel. Measuring 1 inch thick, the griddle plate is well suited to withstand heavy use without warping or cracking. Using the griddle’s individual controls, users can set each side to a different temperature for distinct cook zones. Operated thermostatically, the griddle resists temperature fluctuations to maintain product quality during heavy use.
This IKON ITG-24E countertop griddle has a hard-wire connection for built-in installation. During operation, it requires 1 inch of clearance on its back and sides and stands on 4-inch legs to protect supporting surfaces from overheating. For grease control, the unit’s grease trough is 4 inches wide and situated at the front of the griddle. Inside, it has a grease trough to collect and store grease until it’s emptied.
- Countertop model
- Stainless steel front and sides and galvanized back
- 2 heating elements
- Dual cook zones enabled with separate thermostatic controls
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate made of polished steel
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Back and sides require 1-in. clearance
- Integrated grease drawer
- Grease trough is 4-in. wide to fit most spatulas
- For hard-wired electrical connection
- 4-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 23.8 in. W x 29 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.7 in. H