The Imperial IFS-40-E electric fryer holds as much as 40 pounds of oil that is heated by immersed elements—elements that are submerged fully in the oil to efficiently distribute heat and recover temperatures. Beneath the elements, a large cold zone and a fine mesh screen catch sediment.
For durability and a professional appearance, the Imperial IFS-40-E electric fryer’s front, door, sides, basket hanger, and frypot are made of stainless steel. The unit includes two nickel-plated baskets that have heat-resistant vinyl handle coverings, and because it is mounted on 6-inch legs, the fryer won’t easily overheat.
- Elements are located inside the stainless steel frypot, below the fry zone.
- Element output is 14 KW.
- Two element styles are available, immersed elements are the most economical, the tilt-up elements offer complete access to the frypot for cleaning.
- Direct heat-to-element contact heats oil quickly resulting in less absorption and better tasting food.
- Snap acting electronic thermostat has a 200ºF – 400ºF. (93ºC – 204ºC) temperature range that extends oil life and produces a uniformly cooked product.
LARGE COOL ZONE
- Captures and holds particles out of the fry zone.
- Reduces taste transfer
STAINLESS STEEL FRYPOTS
- Large 14″ x 14″ (356 x 356 mm) frying area.
- Frypot sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb screen is included.
- Deep drawn bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1-1/4″ (32 mm) full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated heat protection handles are included.
- 304 stainless steel fry pot
- Stainless steel front, door, sides and basket hanger.
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Full bottom chassis provide structural support.
- Plate mounted 6″ (152 mm) heavy duty stainless steel legs or optional casters assure secure support.
- One year parts and labor warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five yearspro-rated.
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Voltage||208 / 240|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|