The Imperial IR-10 commercial gas range is great for restaurants with a high level of output that requires them to cook many things at once to keep up with customer flow. It has 10 burners with 32,000 BTU of heat each and can also simmer pots of stock and soup at a lower 7,000-BTU level. To help improve the cleaning process, the burners are lift off and anti-clogging, while the grates offer excellent heat transmission with their cast iron material.
Further increasing cooking capability, the Imperial IR-10 10-burner gas range has two standard ovens. These ovens have heat deflectors that reduce thermal loss by reflecting heat back into the oven, keeping it from escaping. Though attention will be needed long term to avoid cracking damage, the chambers’ porcelainized material streamlines cleaning. Resisting denting, scratching, and corrosion, the range itself features extensive stainless steel in its construction.
OPEN BURNERS – PyroCentric™ 32,000 BTU (9 KW) anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating.
– Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges.
– Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
– One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
GRATES – Front grates measure 12″ x 11″ (305 x 279 mm). Back grates are 12″ x 13″ (305 x 330 mm).
– Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam.
– Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge.
– Grates are cast iron for a long service life.
|Open Burner BTU (ea)
|Number of Ovens