Jackson NXP-HTD Description
Designed to clean 63 racks of dishes in an hour, the Jackson NXP-HTD warewashing system has a 57-second single automatic cycle. Its pull-down door starts the washing cycle and a digital temperature display located on top of the unit provides ongoing information to the operator, ensuring functional operation. Stainless steel nozzles deeply clean the dishware; the upper and lower wash and rise arms are interchangeable to maintain effective cleaning functions. After general cleaning, the 20-inch-wide by 20-inch-deep racks are finally washed with a Sani-Sure final rinse system.
The Jackson NXP-HTD commercial warewashing system has 171/4 inches of vertical chamber clearance to prevent dish jamming, reducing breakage. A large scrap basket located on the bottom of the unit collects leftover food, particles, and can be removed for emptying and cleaning. The tank automatically fills; its rise booster heater is built in and operates at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. When the unit becomes idle, its vent fan will shut off to conserve energy. If temperatures become too hot during operation, the unit alerts the operator and turns off; it also notifies the operator when water levels are too low. Overall, the unit is 305/8 inches wide, 29 inches deep, and 64 inches high.
- Door-type design
- Cleans 63 racks per hour
- Uses 56.1 gal. of water per hour
- 57-second cycle
- 20-in.-wide by 20-in.-deep racks
- Stainless steel construction
- Door-actuated start
- Top controls
- Built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure final rinse system
- Stainless steel nozzles
- Interchangeable upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Delime cycle
- Stainless steel wash pump motor
- Protections for high temperatures and low water
- Automatic tank fill
- Vent fan control
- Detergent/rinse additive signal connection fuse box
- Scrap basket
- Adjustable bullet feet
- 171/4-in. vertical chamber clearance
- Minimum rear wall clearance: 4 in.
- Minimum corner installation wall clearance: 4 in.
- Ideal minimum water operating temperature: 150 degrees F
- Ideal minimum rinse operating temperature: 180 degrees F
- Inlet water temperature: 110 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 305/8 in. W x 29 in. D x 64 in. H
- 45.6 A, 10.5 kW, 1 HP
Dishwasher, door type, high temperature electric tank heat, built-in 70°F booster with Sani-Sure, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, approximately (58) racks/hour capacity (0.89 gallons per rack), automatic tank fill, door-actuated start, digital temperature display, delime cycle, 17-1/4″ vertical chamber clearance, interchangeable upper & lower wash/rinse arms, vent fan control, hi-limit thermostat, low water protection, detergent/rinse additive signal connection fuse box, 1 HP stainless steel wash pump motor, stainless steel exterior, adjustable bullet feet, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.