The John Boos 4BU4R5-3660-R-X beverage unit is useful for locations such as movie theaters, gas stations, and corner cafes where many customers purchase beverages on a daily basis. By placing machines such as coffee makers, soda fountains, and ice dispensers on top of the cabinet, users can create a convenient self-service station to streamline the dispensing of beverages during busy periods of service. Made from heavy-duty, 14-gauge stainless steel, this unit’s top is ideal for supporting several pieces of beverage dispensing equipment at once.
To simplify the refilling process and save time, the John Boos 4BU4R5-3660-R-X beverage station can hold stores of condiments, coffee grounds and filters, bags of soda syrup, and empty cups with lids. On its right side, this unit has a built-in trash chute leading to a cavity large enough to contain a 16-gallon trash can; the trash can is not included with this beverage unit. Its front edge is designed with a blunted stallion safety edge, eliminating sharp corners to promote user safety.
- Cabinet base
- 3 hinged, solid doors on front
- Top made of 14-ga. 300-series stainless steel
- 5-in. backsplash catches liquid to keep walls clean
- Front has stallion safety edge measuring 11⁄2 in.
- Side edges have 90-degree square turndown to fit against neighboring equipment
- Sound-deadened top is welded for durability
- 2-in. x 3-in. channel supports top
- Right-mounted, 6-in.-diameter trash chute
- Cabinet accommodates 16-gal. Slim Jim trash can (sold separately)
- 18-ga. wrap and removable legs made of 400-series stainless steel
- Satin finish
- Adjustable stainless steel feet
- Single doorway: 15 in. W x 253⁄4 in. H
- Double doorway: 383⁄4 in. W x 253⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 60 in. W x 36 in. D x 403⁄4 in. H