The Juwel Biostar 1000 premium cold frame with integrated netting is perfect for year round growing in any small garden or backyard application. Sliding top panes offer excellent ventilation while netting keeps harmful destructive pests.
Thicker materials, strong construction, and easy-to-use: The Juwel Biostar 1000 Premium Cold Frame is perfect for year-round growing in any small garden or backyard application. Sliding top panes offer excellent ventilation while netting keeps harmful destructive pests.
The aluminum frame is a heavy-duty construction that protects your crops from rain, hail, and heavy snow. The Biostar 1000 Premium Cold Frame features thick 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate for cold days. This is twice as thick as other cold frames. The frame can withstand up to 6ft of snow. On hot days, you can slide out the polycarbonate cover. This will reveal the insect net, which will keep your harvest from flying pests, as well as rain and hail. You don’t even have to open the lid to water your plants. The water will pour through the net.
- Premium cold frame constructed from quality materials
- Easy to assemble
- Double layer roof window: Polycarbonate and mosquito netting (slide poly cover out to reveal the netting)
- Insect screen protects against small animals, hail and bad winds
- Easy to water right through net cover during warm weather
- Unique “no-drip” coating prevents condensation on plants
- 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate
- Strong enough for 6 ft of snow
- Child safe rounded edges
- Includes 4 corner stakes
- Dimensions: 40″ wide x 30″ deep x 17″ high
- Weight assembled: 15.6lbs
- Made in Austria
- Warranty: 3 years
- Polycarbonate has 10-year UV guarantee