The monticello – mojave edition is the ideal warm weather-growing greenhouse. We have now added to the list of features an off the grid solar powered commercial grade ventilation system to the monticello. This system will allow owner to now have much better control of their growing environment with no electrical costs. The mojave edition also now comes standard with pre-tinted roof panels and automatic roof vents. The benefit is both aesthetically pleasing and functional, no more need for our shade cloth system and taking the guesswork out of temperature control. The monticello is still constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (us grade – not the thinner & more brittle foreign aluminum) and electro statically painted black (for the BK model, guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 80 lbs.
This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round. Through a combination of using superior materials that are more rigid and creating interchangeable parts in our design the monticello takes the average gardener 2 full days to assemble the 8 x 16 ft. greenhouse with the mojave edition while using much fewer parts. This does not include the base prep work needed, which includes leveling the ground. At 7 ft. 6 in. tall at the peak the monticello’s above average interior height design also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse.
- Limited Warranty period: 10 Years
The founders of Riverstone Industries have brought their decades of greenhouse experience to the new Monticello 8X24 Aluminum Greenhouse (Mojave Edition). The Mojave Edition adds accessories to complete your greenhouse including one 24′ work bench, the automatic watering system, the potting sink, the Vegi-Bee mechanical pollinator, tinted roof panels, and the solar ventilation kit.
Every aspect of the Monticello has been designed for durability. The frame is made of the highest quality extruded aluminum and the roof has dual joists to withstand high snow loads. The greenhouse is electrostatically painted to ensure proper and even coverage, and it comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Monticello includes 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide much more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units, and are the same panels used in commercial-grade greenhouses.
The Monticello is designed to be assembled in just two to three days or less depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. Features like quick-connect screws, the integrated base, the integrated gutter and downspout system, and the pre-hung hinged door and vents speed up the process.
The tall interior height of the greenhouse gives you plenty of working space for even the tallest plants. The Monticello 8X24 (Mojave Edition) provides the durability of a commercial greenhouse with the practicality of a hobby unit, ensuring that it will provide your family enjoyment for years to come.
- Model: Aluminum (Mont-24-AL-MOJAVE) / Black (Mont-24-BK-MOJAVE)
- UPC: 608866348467
- Exterior base dimensions: 101″ width x 295.75″ length x 90″ interior peak height
- Side wall height: 4′ 10″
- Color: aluminum or black
- Frame is made of heavy duty extruded aluminum
- Frame uses an average of 70 lbs. more aluminum that imported greenhouses for increased rigidity
- Dual roof joists for additional strength that also function as hanging plant rods
- Commercial-grade 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, and give the highest insulation for the lowest operating cost
- High-quality hinged double doors for easy access, large 4′ wide x 6′ tall opening, and locking ability
- Tall internal height for added growing space
- 2 roof vents with automatic openers to prevent overheating: 2′ width x 2′ length
- Integrated flush base design
- Mojave Edition adds one 24′ work bench, automatic watering system, Riverstone outdoor sink, Vegi-Bee mechanical pollinator, tinted roof panels, and solar ventilation kit
- Tinted roof panels allow 55% light penetration
- Integrated rain water gutter system with downspout
- Fully expandable in 4′ increments
- Designed for easy assembly in a full weekend with common household tools and all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary heavy-duty galvanized hardware is included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Wind load of 65 MPH
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Friendly technical support from Riverstone for installation help
- Ships in 16 easy-to-handle boxes via FedEx Ground Freight: 8 boxes are 60″ x 27″ x 6″, 1 box is 73″ x 7″ x 3″, and the remaining boxes are relatively small
- Shipping weight: 619 lbs.
- Proudly made in the USA