Kolpak P6-1010-FT R Description
Made for indoor applications, the Kolpak P6-1010-FT Polar-Pak walk-in freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit with a dial thermometer that enables operators to monitor the temperature. Since the refrigeration system is on top, it is difficult for unauthorized personnel to access. Operators should account for additional height at the top of the walk-in cooler when measuring the kitchen.
Made of embossed galvalume, the interior and exterior wall panels are corrosion resistant and strong. Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the walls to prevent cold air from leaking and to add structural stability. A floor is included with the Kolpak P6-1010-FT walk-in freezer and features coved corners that do not trap debris. Its right-hinged door creates a seal that holds cold air inside the cooler.
- 477-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Ceiling-mounted refrigeration system is out of reach to prevent tampering
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the wall panels for strength and to retain cold air
- Embossed, 26-ga. galvalume interior and exterior resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Smooth aluminum Era floor’s corners have a coved design that prevents debris from getting stuck
- Right-hinged door creates a seal that prevents cold air from leaking
- Door heater wire
- Automatic heater wire thermostat controller prevents overheating
- Interior safety release prevents users from locking themselves in
- Heated air vent eliminates vacuum pressure
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 10 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 9 ft. 8 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 18.8 A, 2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor Polar-Pak, 6′-6.25″ H, 9′-8″ W, 9′-8″ L, with Era floor, low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.