Kolpak QS7-610-CT R Description
The Kolpak QS7-0610-CT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in refrigerator has a ceiling-mounted refrigeration system, which means the components are out of reach from potential tampering but add height to the unit. Most units that have the refrigeration system on the top require 9- to 10-foot ceilings in the installation location. The internal temperature stays at 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored on the dial thermometer, which is on the exterior for convenience.
Durability is provided by the galvalume interior and exterior panel construction. This material is made of sheet steel with a corrosion-resistant zinc coating. Between these panels, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air. A floor comes with the walk-in cooler, and its coved corner design eliminates crevices that could trap debris.
- 320-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made for indoor applications
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is inaccessible for unauthorized personnel
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to create a densely packed shield that deflects heat
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior panels are corrosion, dent, and scratch resistant
- Coved corners in the smooth aluminum Era floor prevent debris from getting trapped
- Right-hinged door seals cold air inside to eliminate condensation buildup
- Interior safety release enables users to open the door from inside to prevent entrapment
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 6 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Actual: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 7 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.3 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 7′-6.25″ H, 5′-10″ W, 9′-8″ L, with Era floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL (Quick-Ship)
There are no reviews yet.