The Lincoln 1180-1E Impinger II electric conveyor oven uses impingement to force hot streams of air into products, ensuring they cook quickly and evenly. This oven’s temperature can be adjusted to a level between 250 and 575 degrees Fahrenheit. Because it’s operated with digital controls and turns off and on with a single switch, this oven is intuitive to manage.
Users can load products into the Lincoln 1180-1E conveyor oven via its glass access door. This door opening remains cool to the touch during cooking, averting employee burns. When it should be cleaned, the door can be removed.
- Single stack
- Cook time is adjustable from 1-30 min.
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- Fluorescent display shows temperature, belt speed, thermostat, and diagnostic messages
- 18-in.-wide conveyor accommodates medium and large pies
- 28-in.-long baking chamber
- Glass access door remains cool to the touch
- Removable door for swift cleaning
- Radiant finger setup
- Take-off shelf and high stand with casters
- Simple-to-use digital controls with single on/off switch
- Bake time and conveyor speed are controlled by microprocessor
- Front, sides, and top are made of stainless steel
Dimensions & Utilities
- 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- 10 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Lincoln Impinger II Express Oven Package, electric, single stack, includes (1) complete oven with glass access window, radiant finger setup, take-off shelf and high-stand with casters, 10kW, 208v/60/1ph