For continuous, high-volume baking, cooking, crisping, and heating, the Lincoln 1453-000-U Impinger® conveyor pizza oven uses advanced air impingement technology to direct high-velocity jets of heated air toward food to eliminate cold halos. Operators can adjust temperatures from 260 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and cook times between 1 and 30 minutes with the digital controls. For monitoring the oven’s performance, the fluorescent display shows temperature, conveyor speed, and diagnostic messages .
This Lincoln 1453-000-U single-belt conveyor oven measures 78 inches wide by 48 inches deep by 62 inches high and features a 73-inch-wide by 32-inch-deep conveyor belt with a 40-inch-wide baking chamber. Staff can set the belt’s speed from 1 to 30 minutes with the microprocessor controls, and to ensure product achieves desired results, it includes a product-stop mechanism. This belt can also be reversed to accommodate various kitchen layouts. Its solid door provides direct conveyor belt access, while its glass window provides a view into the unit. To simplify cleaning and maintenance, the conveyor and the fingers are removable. For long-term durability, the oven’s top, sides, and front are constructed of wear-, corrosion-, and rust-resistant stainless steel. This unit can be stacked with another Impinger-series conveyor ovens to increase output without occupying more floor space.
- Part of the Impinger I series
- Single-oven design
- 40-in.-wide baking chamber
- 32-in.-wide conveyor
- Advanced air impingement technology
- Operating temperature range: 260-600 degrees F
- Adjustable cook times between 1 and 30 minutes
- Digital control panel
- On/off switch
- Settings automatically locked to prevent accidental adjustments
- Fluorescent display with temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic messages
- Conveyor belt direction is reversible
- Product-stop mechanism
- Solid door with glass access window
- Cool-to-the-touch handle improves safety
- Conveyor and fingers are removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Stackable design
- 6-in. minimum clearance required between rear of oven and combustible surfaces
- Minimum right-side clearance from other cooking equipment: 24 in.
- Minimum clearance required to remove conveyor for cleaning: 11 ft.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Conveyor: 73 in. W x 32 in. D
- Overall: 78 in. W x 58 in. D x 52 in. H
- 70 A, 27 kW
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph