Because the Lincoln 1180-1V Impinger II electric conveyor oven doesn’t require a vent, it’s simple and inexpensive to install. This single-stacked oven has an 18-inch-wide conveyor to accommodate multiple sandwiches and large pies. Its baking chamber is 28 inches long and its bake time is adjustable with microprocessor controls.
The Lincoln 1180-1V electric conveyor oven has a glass door through which users can monitor the bake. When it needs a deep clean, the door can be removed. To prevent burns, its handle remains cool to the touch.
- Single stack
- Digital controls with single on/off switch simplify use
- Bake time and conveyor speed are microprocessor controlled
- Locked settings prevent accidental changes
- Lighted display shows users diagnostic messages and system functions
- 28-in.-long baking chamber with reversible conveyor
- 18-in.-wide front-loading conveyor
- Glass door with a stay-cool handle
- Door removes for cleaning
- Top, front, and sides are stainless steel
- Standard 6-finger setup
- Take-off shelf and high stand with casters
- Cook time range: 1-30 min.
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
Lincoln Impinger Ventless II Express Oven Package, electric, single stack, includes (1) complete oven with glass access window, standard six finger setup, take-off shelf and high-stand with casters, 208v/60/1ph