The Lincoln 2500/1346 Digital Countertop Impinger oven uses small jets of hot air to surround product, eliminating the cold “halo” that encases foods to cook product directly and evenly in a short amount of time. Depending on the product, it can cook between two and four times faster than conventional ovens. Temperature can be adjusted between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and operators can manipulate power status, temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction with the digital programmable controls. Its continuous cook platform moves products through the oven, so operation doesn’t need to be managed constantly.
The Lincoln 2500/1346 impinger oven’s conveyor measures 50 inches and has a 3-inch opening to accommodate thick product. Its baking chamber is 20 inches wide, and outside the baking chamber, crumb pans collect debris to streamline cleanup. Its 50-inch-wide by 31.38-inch-deep by 18-inch-high structure is designed for countertop installation and can be stacked with it to maximize operation. For proper cooling, it’s mounted on rigid 4-inch legs, and its exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel for durability.
- Single-stack, countertop configuration
- Stainless steel exterior
- Air impingement technology
- Continuous cook platform
- 50-in. conveyor with 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Conveyor speed adjustable between 30 seconds and 10 minutes cooking time
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Front-mounted programmable digital controls (power on/off switch; temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction buttons; and digital display)
- Top and bottom air fingers for heat adjustment and zoning control
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- Can be stacked with another oven
- Mounted on 4-in. legs
- Requires a 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTI) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ conveyor (extended), adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE