Lincoln 2500-4/1346 Description
To reduce cooking time and maximize operation, the Lincoln 2500-4/1346 Digital Countertop Impinger oven destroys the cold “halo” that encases food during baking by using jets of hot air that penetrate product directly. Depending on the food, this technology can cook two to four times faster than a conventional oven. Once food is placed on the 50-inch conveyor, the continuous cook mechanism transports one product through the baking chamber at a time. Conveyor speed can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 10 minutes, and the belt can be programmed to move in either direction to accommodate kitchen setups.
This Lincoln 2500-4/1346 impinger oven operates quietly, which is ideal for kitchens located near noise-sensitive dining areas. To accommodate a variety of product and cooking methods, digital controls are mounted on the front of the unit to provide access for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction adjustment, while a digital display grants a legible readout of operational status. Made of durable stainless steel, this countertop unit measures 50 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high and is mounted on sturdy 4-inch legs so product can cool properly. It can also be stacked with another unit to accommodate high-traffic businesses.
- Countertop installation
- Can be stacked with another oven
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- 50-in. extended conveyor with 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Air impingement cooking
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cooking time adjustable between 30 seconds and 10 minutes
- Front-mounted digital controls: power on/off switch; buttons for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction; and digital display
- Top and bottom air distribution fingers accommodate heat adjustment
- Quiet operation
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Debris-catching crumb pans
- Sturdy 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTI) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ conveyor (extended), quiet version, adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE
There are no reviews yet.