The Lincoln V2500/1353 Digital Countertop Impinger oven operates with air impingement-a technology that uses small jets of hot air to penetrate the cold air “halo” that surrounds foods to heat food directly. This enables the unit to cook foods two to four times faster than conventional ovens. Once food is placed on the 31-inch conveyor, the continuous cook mechanism moves product one after another through the baking chamber, baking product for the programmed time and improving product flow. The conveyor speeds can be adjusted between 30 seconds and 10 minutes, and temperature is adjustable between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit for versatility.
To streamline food preparation, digital controls and a digital display are mounted on the front of the Lincoln V2500/1353 impinger oven, granting access to adjust temperature, conveyor direction, and conveyor speed. It measures 35.38 inches wide by 31.40 inches deep by 18 inches high to accommodate countertop installation and can be stacked with a similarly sized impinger oven to increase production output. Because it doesn’t have a vent, it can be installed simply, and its exterior is made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel to extend service life.
- Stacks with another impinger unit
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- 31-in. conveyor with 3-in. opening
- 20-in. baking chamber
- Air impingement
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Adjustable conveyor speed
- Front-mounted digital controls and display
- On/off switch
- Temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction buttons
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 35.40 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Ventless Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTIV) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 31″ conveyor (standard), adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE