TurboChef HHC2620 STD-SP Description
Because the TurboChef HHC2620 STD-SP conveyor oven’s belts have a 50/50 split, operators can adjust the speed of the belts individually, sending some products through slowly while others cook fast. Air impingement on the top and the bottom are controlled individually, so it’s simple to cook multiple foods simultaneously. Smart voltage sensor technology and self-diagnostics ensure the unit runs efficiently for repeated use.
The TurboChef HHC2620 STD-SP countertop conveyor oven has an idle mode to reduce the amount of energy used during slow periods. To reduce the risk of burns, the exterior covers and panels remain cool to the touch with their 430 stainless steel construction. Its interior also is made of stainless steel, providing corrosion resistance and facilitating cleaning. To streamline cleaning further, this unit is designed to be operated using one finger.
- Part of the High h Conveyor 2620 series
- 50/50 split belt with adjustable speed settings
- Maximum temperature: 550 degrees F
- Variable speed motor with an air impingement system
- Top and bottom air impingement are individually controlled
- Idle mode saves energy during slow periods
- Self-diagnostics monitor operation for efficiency
- Covers and panels remain cool to the touch
- Smart voltage sensor technology
- Front, top, sides, and back are made of durable 430 stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel interior
- Design streamlines cleaning
- Intended for countertop use
Dimensions & Utilities
- Conveyor belts: 48.3 in. L x 12.5 in. W
- Overall: 48.3 in. W x 41.7 in. D x 17 in. H
- 40 A
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 15-50P plug
High h Conveyor 2620 Conveyor Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, countertop, stackable design (requires stacking kit), 50/50 split belt, 26‚Äö√Ñ√π wide cook chamber, variable speed motor, idle mode, built-in self diagnostics, smart voltage sensor technology, cool to touch covers and panels, stainless steel front, top, sides and back, stainless steel interior (standard), 208v/60/3ph
There are no reviews yet.