Powered by LP gas, the Lincoln 1180-1G Impinger II conveyor oven delivers 40,000 BTU so users can prepare pizzas, flatbreads, or other products. Using impingement technology, this oven cooks quickly with minimal operator attention. For flexible preparation, the oven’s bake time can be adjusted from 1 to 30 minutes and its temperature can be set between 250 and 575 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Lincoln 1180-1G single-stack conveyor oven is mounted on casters, so it’s simple to install and move around kitchens. When the oven needs cleaning, its glass access door can be removed fully. This door has a stay-cool handle that operators can grasp securely without worrying about burns.
- Single stack
- Straightforward operation with digital controls
- Bake time and conveyor speed are microprocessor controlled
- On/off switch
- Fluorescent display shows users temperature, belt speed, diagnostic messages, and thermostat
- Simple-to-clean, front-loading door is removable
- Glass door handle stays cool during cooking for safety
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- Bake time range: 1-30 min.
- Front-removable fingers
- Radiant finger setup
- Take-off shelf and high stand
- 40,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
- 7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Lincoln Impinger II Express Oven Package, liquid propane gas, single stack, includes (1) complete oven with glass access window, radiant finger setup, take-off shelf and high-stand with casters, 40,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps