Great for use on a commercial kitchen countertop, the Lincoln V2500/1366 Digital Countertop Impinger oven measures 50 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high and is mounted on 4-inch legs to enable product to cool. Its ventless design simplifies installation, and the unit can be stacked with another impinger oven to reduce its footprint. Its exterior is made of stainless steel-a durable, corrosion- and rust-resistant metal that withstands high-volume use. A digital display with controls built into the front of the unit streamline access to adjust temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction.
The Lincoln V2500/1366 impinger oven features air impingement, which uses small jets of hot air to destroy the cold air “halo” that encases foods during baking. Because the jets heat product directly, it decreases cooking time, baking two to four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on the product. For an organized product flow, the continuous cook platform moves product through the baking oven long enough for each product to be cooked uniformly. Temperatures can be adjusted between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate a wide range of products and cooking methods.
- Ideal for countertop use
- Can be stacked
- Air impingement technology
- Front-mounted digital controls with display
- On/off switch
- Temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction buttons
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cooking time adjustable from 30 seconds to 10 minutes
- Stainless steel exterior
- 50-in. nonstick conveyor
- 20-in. baking chamber
- 3-in. opening for thick product
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Ventless Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTIV) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ non-stick conveyor (extended), adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE