Combining impingement and FastBake technologies, the Lincoln 1180-FB1E Impinger II electric conveyor oven cooks products quicker and with less operator involvement than a traditional or regular impingement oven. FastBake technology expedites cook times without reducing quality or adding noise. To enhance cooking further, this oven features adjustable bake times and temperatures.
The Lincoln 1180-FB1E impingement oven has digital controls and a single on/off switch, so employees can use it effectively with minimal training. To prevent unauthorized users from changing the settings, they can be locked. Because the glass door opens from the front, this oven’s 28-inch-long baking chamber is convenient to load and unload.
- Single stack is ideal for low-volume operations
- Cook time range: 1-30 min.
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- Uses FastBake technology to reduce cook times without additional noise or loss in quality
- Single on/off switch and digital controls minimize operator confusion
- Microprocessor controls change the conveyor speed and bake time for cooking flexibility
- Settings can be locked to prevent accidental changes
- Shows users diagnostic messages and cooking functions with lighted panel
- 28-in.-long baking chamber is front accessible
- Convenient, front-loading conveyor with an 18-in.-wide belt
- Glass door can be removed fully for cleaning and maintenance
- Stay-cool handle prevents burns during high-temperature cooking
- Stainless steel sides, top, and front endure frequent use without denting and rusting
- FastBake finger setup
- Take-off shelf and high stand are included
Dimensions & Utilities
- 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- 10 kW
Lincoln Impinger II Express Oven Package, electric, single stack, FastBake Technology, includes (1) complete oven with glass access window, FastBake finger setup, take-off shelf and high-stand with casters, 10.0 kw, 208v/60/1ph