To accommodate a wide range of product and cooking methods, the Lincoln V2500-4/1346 Digital Countertop Impinger oven’s temperature can be adjusted between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while its conveyor speed cooking time is adjustable from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Because it uses air impingement-a mechanism that penetrates foods with small jets of hot air-it heats product quickly and uniformly, removing the cold air “halo” that surrounds product during heating. This technology can cook product two to four times faster than conventional ovens. To streamline baking, the extended 50-inch conveyor moves one food product into the baking chamber for the programmed amount of time, and because it operates quietly, it can be installed in kitchens near a noise-sensitive dining areas.
To increase operator control, digital controls built into the Lincoln V2500-4/1346 impinger oven provide temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction adjustment, and its digital screen is legible. It measures 50 inches wide by 31.38 inches deep by 18 inches high overall to accommodate countertop use, and its ventless configuration can simplify installation. To improve production output, it can be stacked with another impinger oven, and its exterior is made of strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel to withstand heavy use in commercial kitchens.
- Stackable countertop design
- Air impingement heating
- Front-mounted digital controls with display, on/off switch, and buttons for temperature, conveyor speed, and conveyor direction
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cooking time can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 10 minutes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- 50-in. conveyor
- 20-in. baking chamber with 3-in.-tall opening
- Quiet operation
- Removable conveyor and air distribution fingers
- Crumb pans
- 4-in. legs
- Requires 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Side clearances: 24 in.
- 50 in. W x 31.38 in. D x 18 in. H
- 27 A, 6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 6-50P plug
Ventless Digital Countertop Impinger (DCTIV) Oven, electric, single stack, 20″W baking chamber, 50″ conveyor (extended), quiet version, adjustable conveyor speed from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, 90°F (32°C) to 600°F (315°C) temperature range, stainless steel exterior, 208/240/60/1-ph, 6.0kW, 27 amps, NEMA 6-50P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE