Make more ice with less ambient noise using this Manitowoc IYT1200C-161 Indigo series QuietQube 30″ remote cooled ice machine! Its innovative cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology achieves quieter operation than comparable remote condenser units because the CVD system lets you place the machine farther from the remote condenser. This means less noise reaches the customer environment when compared to the hot gas evaporator systems that come standard on most remote condenser machines.
Its quiet operation and efficient remote condenser design make this machine perfect for hotels, bars, restaurants, buffets, and any other establishment that needs to control ambient noise and temperature for customer and employee comfort. It comes with state-of-the-art ice production technology, including a self-diagnostic system that provides 24-hour preventative maintenance, and programmable ice making options that allow you to produce ice by scheduled time or ice volume. It can make up to 1146 lb. of half size dice cube ice per day, and controlling that production is made simple thanks to the EasyRead display. This eye-catching, illuminated display communicates operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and asset information to your staff through an easy-to-use, button-operated interface.
– QuietQube ice machine / condenser system uses CVD technology to increase efficiency, lower ambient temperature, and limit distracting noises
– Easy-to-clean food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes
– Select components made from AlphaSan antimicrobial material for increased food safety
– DuraTech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and dirt
– This unit requires a 115V electrical connection
|MANITOWOC ICE IYT1200C-161 SPECS|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,146 Pounds|
975 to 1,700 Pounds
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Half Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.5 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||19.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|