Maxx Ice Intelligent Series modular, air-cooled ice machines are designed for high volume ice production application. The modular units are compatible with most ice storage bins and beverage dispensers. The stainless steel and black trim exterior feature a hinged front panel for easy cleaning and servicing. The digital controls, vertical evaporator, and proven ice making technology will deliver years of reliable ice production.
- Stainless steel, black trim exterior.
- Narrow 22” width – fits in tight places where space and height is limited.
- Air-cooled compressor.
- Programmable, user-friendly digital controls.
- Digital screen displays ice machine status.
- Automatic cleaning cycle and bin overflow prevention.
- Hinged front panel for easy cleaning and service.
- Units are stackable for increased ice production (optional adapter is required)
- Ice Type & Size (W x D x H) – Half dice cube – .5” (13mm) W x .875” (22mm) D x .875” (22mm) H
Daily Ice Production:
- Air Temp 70°F (21°C) / Water Temp 50°F (10°C) – 361 lbs (164 kg)
- Air Temp 90°F (32°C) / Water Temp 70°F (21°C) – 285 lbs (129 kg)
- A clearance of 2” from the wall is recommended to promote adequate cooling air circulation.
- A gravity drain line is required to install this ice machine.
- For optimal performance, the use of a water filter is recommended.
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice Cube|
|Daily Ice Production|
(70°F Air / 50°F Water)
|Unit Weight||93 lb|
|Amp Draw (Making/Harvesting)||7.5A / 10.5A|
There are no reviews yet.