Maxx Ice Water Filters are designed exclusively for ice machines to improve the quality of ice. Adding a water filter can help reduce scaling, improve ice clarity and taste. Proper filtration and cleaning can assist with routine maintenance of ice machines.
Double Head with Gauge
- Order water filter TLC-3200S
- Improves the quality, taste, and appearance of water and ice
- Gradient density carbon block filter holds debris and fine sediment
- Built-in scale inhibitor minimizes water hardness and scale buildup
- Pressure gauge and pressure relief valve
- 0.5 micron rating
- Recommend use is up to 6 months or 54,000 gal.
- Incoming water pressure: 24-125 PSI
- Incoming water temperature: 35-100 degrees F
- Maximum service flow rate: 4.2 gal./min.
- Overall dimensions: 6 in. dia. x 18.5 in. H
- NSF certified
|Pressure||24-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)|
|Temperature||35° to 100°F (1.7° to 38°C)|
|Maximum Service Flow Rate||4.2 GPM|
|Unit Weight||6.25 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.