Maxx Ice Water Filters are designed exclusively for ice machines to improve the quality of ice. Adding a water filter can help reduce scaling, improve ice clarity and taste. Proper filtration and cleaning can assist with routine maintenance of ice machines.
Single Carbon Block Filter with Polyphosphate
- Enhances appearance, taste, and quality of water and ice
- Built-in scale inhibitor monitors and reduces water hardness and scale
- Gradient density carbon block filter captures dirt, fine sediment, and chlorine
- 0.5 micron rating
- Recommend a replacement filter after 6 months or 27,000 gal.
- Maximum service flow rate: 2.1 gal./min.
- Required incoming water pressure: 24-125 PSI
- Required incoming water temperature: 35-100 degrees F
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. dia. x 15.5 in. H
- NSF certified
|Pressure||24-125 psi (1.7-8.6 bar)|
|Temperature||35° to 100°F (1.7° to 38°C)|
|Maximum Service Flow Rate||2.1 GPM|
|Unit Weight||2.5 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.