The E31D4 stainless steel oven is electrically heated with a one piece porcelain enameled chamber. Having a side-hinged door, to make for easy cleaning and versatility there’s the option for field reversible hinging. Equipped with a top broiling element and broil operating mode, the oven has separate digital displays and mechanisms to set time and temperature, as well as both manual and programmed operating modes. In fact, you could choose from up to 20 different programming choices to meet your cooking, roasting, or baking needs. Designed with a single direction, low-velocity fan, it also has a halogen lamp so you can check the progress of dishes or items without opening up the oven door, which keeps heat in with its plug-in door seal. With room for four half-size sheet or hotel pans, the anti-skid feet makes sure the oven won’t move unless you move it.
Being able to bake, roast, and now broil, all using the same convection oven, makes the Moffat E31D4 a unique and multifaceted tool.
The E31D4 Turbofan convection oven runs on 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 13.9 Amps for 2,900 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.9 Amps for 3,100 Watts and comes with a cordset with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
The convection oven is ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Moffat E31D4 Features
- 4 half size sheet pan or hotel pan capacity
- 3-1/8″ / 80mm tray spacing
- Compact 24-1/4″ / 616mm depth x 31-7/8″ / 810mm width
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy view 3/4″ / 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Programmable for up to 20 programs
- Broil mode
- Single direction low-velocity fan
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Halogen oven lamp
- Anti-skid 2″ / 50mm dia. 3″ /76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 4 oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 13.9 Amps for 2,900 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 12.9 Amps for 3,100 Watts and comes with a cordset with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- UL Certified Ventless Compliant – unit does NOT need a Hood
Moffat E31D4 Benefits
- Electrically heated, one piece chamber makes unit easy to move and easy to clean
- Hanging side-hinged door offers option for field reversible hinging, provides versatility
- Top broiling element and broiling mode allows for browning and searing of various meats and dishes
- Separate digital displays and mechanisms to set time and temperature, as well both manual and programmed operating modes, gives options for how long and hot the oven will cook your food
- Offers 20 different programming choices to meet your cooking, roasting, or baking needs
- Plug-in door seal keeps heat in and oven running efficiently
- NSF listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
There are no reviews yet.