The Moffat E32D5 features a one piece porcelain enameled chamber for easy cleaning, with a stainless steel exterior that’s both attractive and functional. The Safe-Touch door, which holds heat in via a plug-in seal, is hinged on one side, yet is easily reversed to the other side of the oven. With large digital displays, one can turn the available knobs to adjust time and temperature settings, or set one of 20 programmable options.
This model also features Moffat’s Moisture Injection mode. Moisture Injection mode in a Moffat Turbofan Convection oven allows the operator to increase the cooking effectiveness of the existing heat because the higher humidity in the compartment transfers the heat faster to the item being cooked. The higher humidity or amount of water vapor in the air means that you can cook with high temperatures without burning or drying out food items in the compartment. Controlled moisture can be programmed for specific menu items to improve final cooking results and shorten cooking times. There are 5 different moisture levels plus a manual injection feature, so you can create the precise humidity you need for the best results.
A dual speed fan ensures air moves completely through the chamber, and it is easy to adjust when moisture is be injected into the oven’s interior. The two halogen lamps provide illumination to the interior. The E32D5 has the capacity to hold five full size sheet pans, making it convenient to simultaneously cook multiple items.
The E32D5 ENERGY STAR certified Turbofan convection oven runs on 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 28 Amps for 5,800 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 27 Amps for 6,500 Watts and does not come with a cordset.
The convection oven is ENERGY STAR certified, ETL listed for the United States and Canada, and NSF listed.
Moffat E32D5 Features
- 5 full size sheet pan capacity
- 3-1/3″ / 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 28-7/8″ / 735mm width
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy view 3/4″ / 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Programmable for up to 20 programs
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels)
- High Performance bi-directional reversing fan system
- 1/4 H.P. 300W bi-directional fan motor
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 2″ / 50mm dia. 3″ / 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 5 oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 28 Amps for 5,800 Watts or 220-240 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 27 Amps for 6,500 Watts and does not come with a cordset
- UL Certified Ventless Compliant – unit does NOT need a Hood
Moffat E32D5 Benefits
- Oven can fit 5 full size sheet pans, allowing for multiple items to be cooked simultaneously
- Built-in timer has time count modes, as well as countdown capabilities, alerting you to remove cooked items
- Moisture injection mode ensures meats and poultry won’t be dried out while roasting
- Large digital displays are easy to view and operate
- Oven offers up to 20 programmable choices for cooking options, as well as manual control
- ENERGY STAR certified
- NSF listed
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada