The E32D5/P8M electric convection oven features a one piece porcelain enameled chamber for easy cleaning, with a stainless steel exterior that’s both attractive and functional. The Safe-Touch door, which holds heat in via a plug-in seal, is hinged on one side, yet is easily reversed to the other side of the oven. With large digital displays, one can turn the available knobs to adjust time and temperature settings, or set one of 20 programmable options.
This model also features Moffat’s Moisture Injection mode. Moisture Injection mode in a Moffat Turbofan Convection oven allows the operator to increase the cooking effectiveness of the existing heat because the higher humidity in the compartment transfers the heat faster to the item being cooked. The higher humidity or amount of water vapor in the air means that you can cook with high temperatures without burning or drying out food items in the compartment. Controlled moisture can be programmed for specific menu items to improve final cooking results and shorten cooking times. There are 5 different moisture levels plus a manual injection feature, so you can create the precise humidity you need for the best results.
A dual speed fan ensures air moves completely through the chamber, and you can program when moisture is be injected into the oven’s interior. Feel free to use the two halogen lamps to check on the progress of your products. The E32D5/P8M has the capacity to hold five full size sheet pans, making it convenient to simultaneously cook multiple items.
Proofers which double as a holding cabinet can make preparing bread loaves, rolls, croissants, and other baked goods efficient and economical. The Moffat P8M proofer holding cabinet is constructed with stainless steel, which makes for easy cleaning both on the outside and inside. The body of the P8M features a double skin construction, and included a reversible side-hinged door. While a fan distributes air evenly throughout the proofer, you are able to adjust humidity and temperature via mechanical controls. Working as both a proofer and holding cabinet, it can hold eight full-size sheet pans, and sixteen half-size sheet pans. Mounted on both rigid and swivel castors, with a wheel lock, this piece of equipment can be moved to fit anywhere in your kitchen so that using it is convenient.
Combining the cooking power of the Moffat E32D5/P8M convection oven and the proofing and holding capacity of the P8M means you can cook and bake more product, more efficiently, for great results in your commercial kitchen.
Moffat E32D5 Features
- 5 full size sheet pan capacity
- 31/3″/ 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 287/8″ / 735mm width
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy view ” / 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Programmable for up to 20 programs
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels)
- High Performance bi-directional reversing fan system
- 1/4 H.P. 300W bi-directional fan motor
- 6.3kW heating (220-240V) / 5.6kW heating (208V)
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 2″ / 50mm dia. 3″ / 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 5 oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
Moffat P8M Features
- Turbofan Dual Function Proofer and Holding Cabinet
- 8 Full Size Sheet Pan Capacity
- Full Double Skin Construction
- Continuous Door Seal
- Side Hinged Door
- Air Heating ON Control Panel Indicator
- Mechanical Thermostat range 65-185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity Tank ON Control Panel Indicator
- Cabinet Temperature Thermometer
- Auto Fill Water System Standard
- 28 7/8″ Wide Cabinet
- Off/Proofer/Hold Mode Selection Dial
- 4 3″ Diameter castors – 2 front dual wheel swivel lock castors, 2 rigid rear castors
Moffat E32D5/P8M Benefits
- Oven can fit 5 full size sheet pans, allowing for multiple items to be cooked simultaneously
- Oven offers up to 20 programmable choices for cooking options, as well as manual control
- Built-in oven timer has time count modes, as well as countdown capabilities, alerting when you to remove cooked items
- Oven’s moisture injection mode ensures meats and poultry won’t be dried out while roasting
- Proofer humidity and temperature can be adjusted via mechanical controls for the perfect atmosphere for yeast fermentation
- Proofer can fit up to 8 full size sheet pans for high output
- Large digital displays are easy to view and operate on both units
There are no reviews yet.