The Moffat G32D5/2 model uses full sized convection ovens and stacks 2 ovens on a stationary base.
Each of the convection ovens in this model has a stainless steel exterior construction and a porcelain enameled cooking compartment. Each of the convection ovens has a capacity of five full-size sheet pans, for a total of ten. Each unit of the G32D5/2 incorporates a Safe-Touch side-hinged door that can switched to hang from either side of the oven for optimal installation. The ovens have a large digital display for independent control of temperature and time, allowing you to choose from up to 20 program functions on each unit.
This model also features Moffat’s Moisture Injection mode. Moisture Injection mode in a Moffat Turbofan Convection oven allows the operator to increase the cooking effectiveness of the existing heat because the higher humidity in the compartment transfers the heat faster to the item being cooked. The higher humidity or amount of water vapor in the air means that you can cook with high temperatures without burning or drying out food items in the compartment. Controlled moisture can be programmed for specific menu items to improve final cooking results and shorten cooking times. There are 5 different moisture levels plus a manual injection feature, so you can create the precise humidity you need for the best results.
Since the Moffat G32D5/2 convection oven model has earned the ENERGY STAR rating, any kitchen manager, chef, or bakery owner can be comfortable knowing that the G32D5/2 offers a way to thoroughly cook and bake your products while cutting down on use of electricity.
Moffat G23D5/2 Features
- 10 full size sheet pan Total Capacity
- 3-1/3 Inch / 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 28-7/8″ width
- 110-120V plug-in
- 15A NEMA 5-15P cordset fitted
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy view ” high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic burner ignition and safety control system
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Programmable for up to 20 programs
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels)
- Bi-directional reversing fan system
- 33,000 Btu/hr patented Infrared burner system
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Porcelain enameled oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 2″ diameter, 3″ high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 5 oven wire racks supplied for each oven (10 Total)
- 100% recyclable packaging
Moffat G32D5/2 Benefits
- Each Oven can fit 5 Full Size sheet pans, allowing for multiple items to be cooked simultaneously
- Built-in timer has time count modes, as well as countdown capabilities, alerting you to remove cooked items
- Moisture injection mode prevents meats and poultry from getting dried out while roasting
- Large digital displays are easy to view and operate
- Each Oven offers up to 20 programmable choices for cooking options, as well as manual control
There are no reviews yet.