Not all greenhouses are built the same and the Monticello line of greenhouses by Riverstone Industries proves this to be true. Applying good old American ingenuity to make the best product for our customers and help to elevate the industry standards of all greenhouses. Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum and coated as not to discolor over the years (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 55 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse. Why is this important? The weaker the framework the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the winter time before collapsing on itself also the easier it will be get damages in wind. While most hobby greenhouses on the market us less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal clear walls are as thin as .2mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate. This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round. This is a Premium Package, which includes the Monticello Greenhouse, one side of commercial work benches, Interior Shade System, Programmable Watering System, and the only Greenhouse Sink in the Industry. At 7ft 6in tall at the peak the Monticello’s above average interior height design also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse. From the integrated base to the built in rain water gutter system, to the automatic roof vent opener and the newly redesigned hinged double doors with an opening of almost 6ft high x 4 & ½ft wide ensures you are sure to enjoy the Monticello greenhouse for years to come. The Monticello also offers the ability to grow as your needs grow with the 4ft extension kit that can be purchased anytime in the future. You get what you pay for and with the Monticello this rings true. We back the Monticello with the strongest warranty in the industry (10 yrs.) on the frame and Polycarbonate. For the gardener that is looking for a mid-priced greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you.
- Premium package includes: green house, work bench system, interior shade system, programmable watering system, greenhouse sink system
- A combination of using superior materials Monticello takes the average gardener 8 hours to assemble not including the base prep work needed, which includes leveling the ground
The founders of Riverstone Industries have brought their decades of greenhouse experience to the new Monticello 8X8 Black Greenhouse. It features classic gable styling and is a beautiful addition to any garden.
Every aspect of the Monticello has been designed for durability. The frame is made of the highest quality extruded aluminum and the roof has dual joists to withstand high snow loads. The greenhouse is electrostatically painted to ensure proper and even coverage, and it comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Monticello includes 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide much more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units, and are the same panels used in commercial-grade greenhouses.
The Monticello is designed to be assembled in just four hours or so depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. Features like quick-connect screws, the integrated base, the integrated gutter and downspout system, and the pre-hung hinged door and vent speed up the process.
The tall interior height of the greenhouse gives you plenty of working space for even the tallest plants. The Monticello 8X8 provides the durability of a commercial greenhouse with the practicality of a hobby unit, ensuring that it will provide your family enjoyment for years to come.
- Limited Warranty period: 10 Years
- Model: Mont-8-AL-PREMIUM (Aluminum) / Mont-8-BK-PREMIUM (Black)
- Exterior base dimensions: 101″ width x 101″ length x 90″ interior peak height
- Side wall height: 4′ 10″
- Color: aluminum or black
- Frame is made of heavy duty extruded aluminum
- Frame uses an average of 70 lbs. more aluminum that imported greenhouses for increased rigidity
- Dual roof joists for additional strength that also function as hanging plant rods
- Commercial-grade 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, and give the highest insulation for the lowest operating cost
- High-quality hinged double doors for easy access, large 4′ wide x 6′ tall opening, and locking ability
- Tall internal height for added growing space
- Integrated flush base design
- 1 roof vent with automatic opener to prevent overheating: 2′ width x 2′ length
- Premium package adds one 8′ work bench, internal shade cloth, automatic watering system, and Riverstone outdoor sink
- Integrated rain water gutter system with downspout
- Fully expandable in 4′ increments
- Designed for easy assembly in a full weekend with common household tools and all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary heavy-duty galvanized hardware is included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Wind load of 65 MPH
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Friendly technical support from Riverstone for installation help
- Ships in 4 boxes: 3 boxes are 58″ x 27″ x 6″ and 1 box is 68″ x 27″ x 3″
- Shipping weight: 225 lbs.
- Proudly made in the USA