Sierra Range Split Pot Deep Fryer
The Sierra all-purpose fryers feature outstanding reliability and durability, capable of cooking a wide variety of fried foods with consistent uniformity and great taste.
Five, highly efficient tube fired, cast iron burners create a large heat-transfer area for reliable, even heat distribution. Our durable temperature probe senses temperature changes and activates a quick burner response. The temperature for the SRF-SC-75/80 ranges from 180°F (82°C) to 375°F (190°C). Includes safety control system. Every inch of the fry tank and cold zone can be cleaned
and wiped down by hand. The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the fry tank to safeguard oil quality and support routine fry tank cleaning.
The SRF-SC-40/50 is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit.
- Welded 16 gauge stainless steel tank with a super smooth machine finish ensures easy cleaning
- Stainless steel front, door and sides, with galvanized back
- Long lasting baffles are mounted in the heat exchange tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required
- Individual gas control valves act as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve
- Robertshaw snap action millivolt thermostat controls adjust from 200°F-400°F. No electrical hookup required
- HI-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot
- Built-in heat deflectors
- Two nickel chrome plated oblong wire mesh baskets, with vinyl coated heat protection handles
- Nickel chrome plated tube racks and drain extensions
- 6″ adjustable stainless steel legs
|MODEL NUMBER||SRF-SC-40/50 (NG OR LP)|
|EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS WxDxH||15.5” x 31.1” x 45.8“|
|NUMBER OF BURNERS||4|
|FRYER CAPACITY||40 – 50 LBS|
|BTU (EACH BURNER AT 5” W.C)||30,000|
|NET WEIGHT||140 LBS|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||158 LBS|