The Southbend S60DD-2GR gas range is heated by natural gas. It has six cast iron burners with manual controls that read “Low, Medium, and High,” and since the cast iron grates are removable, cleaning is simplified. Rear grates are made to accommodate stick pots that are as big as 14 inches diameter. Staff can prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, and more on the 24-inch griddle, and the plate is 1 inch thick to withstand wear and tear from repeatedly heating up and cooling down. To keep messes on the cooking surface, the plate has raised sides.
There are two standard ovens in the base of the Southbend S60DD-2GR gas range, operating from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Each oven comes with a removable rack that adjusts to two positions. The interior measures 26 inches wide by 261/2 inches deep by 14 inches tall, and the surfaces are enameled for corrosion resistance and cleaning. Cavities are insulated, so heat will not easily escape.
- (6) 1-piece, cast iron, non-clog burners operate at 28,000 BTU and have manual controls
- Removable cast iron top grates ease cleaning
- Rear grates accommodate stock pots as big as 14 in. dia.
- 24-in. griddle plate is 1 in. thick to help prevent warping as it repeatedly heats and cools
- Griddle plate has raised sides to contain messes to the cook surface
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail provides a place for plating food
- Stainless steel front, shelf, sides, and legs provide strength and corrosion resistance
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to level on most surfaces
- 286,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 603/4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591/2 in. H
2 Standard Ovens
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F adjustable with the snap-action thermostat
- 1 removable rack in each cavity adjusts to 2 positions
- Enameled surfaces are corrosion resistant and facilitate cleaning
- Insulation keeps heat inside the compartments
- U-shaped oven burner is heavy duty for consistent use
- Includes a flame failure safety device
- 35,000 BTU per cavity
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 14 in. H