Southbend SLGS/12SC Description
The Southbend SLGS/12SC convection oven evenly distributes heat to ensure food is cooked properly with the blower fans. Heat stays inside the cabinet with the dual seal system, and windows in the doors enable users to check on product without releasing heat. The handle stays cool and opens the doors 180 degrees to load and unload pans with ease. With the dependent design, the doors open at the same time.
Inside the cavity, there are 11 rack guides and five racks that hold pans. It is easy to clean since the interior is made of porcelain. Its exterior is made of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance. The pull-out control panel has the temperature controls, a 60-minute timer, and a heat light that lets users keep up with the burners.
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides are heavy duty
- Load and unload pans easily with the 180-degree, dependent doors
- Stay-cool handle prevents burns
- See inside the cabinet without releasing heat through the glass windows
- Heat is retained in the cabinet with the dual seal system
- Easy-to-clean interior is made of porcelain
- Product is illuminated by interior lights
- 11 rack guide positions make it easy to adjust the 5 wire racks
- Heat is evenly distributed with the blower fan
Removable Control Panel
- Control panel is removable for maintenance
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Keep up with how long product has cooked with the 60-min. timer
- High-limit temperature control reduces the risk of overheating
- Monitor burner status with the heat light
Dimensions & Utilities
- Oven interior: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 57.5 in. H
SilverStar Convection Oven, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top, sides & 60/40 dependent doors, 26″ legs, 72,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend’s Service Firstâ„¢ Program, see Service First document for details)
There are no reviews yet.